Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Kim Kardashian Open Ended Secret Why She’s Not Like Paris Hilton


Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian friend and enemy, was arrested last weekend for possession of cocaine – three times she has tripped over a drug problem this summer.
What is the secret Kim Kardashian (30 years) so that, for this could be a lot of problems?
“I never drank liquor, and never druging,” Kim said on the show “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on Tuesday (31 / 8).
According to Kim, she does not like the taste of liquor while his brother liked to drink.
“From a young age, my dad insisted, ‘Okay, that I should be responsible and have to keep your brother’, he taught me drive when I was 14 years old, to standby in case my brother or his friend was drunk, I could drive,” said Kim.
But Kim seems like a drink called White Russian, on the grounds that it tastes like chocolate milk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment