Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chris Brown feat Justin Bieber ??

 

Chris Brown leaked songs in her new album, 'FAME,' continue to flood the web even though the album was not released officially. Last leaks circulating on the Internet is her duet with Justin Bieber song entitled 'Next 2 You. "

"I heard my album leaked! Damn it! "Brown said via Twitter account. But moments later, he immediately remove his tweet it. So, what kind of duet between Brown and Bieber it?

Brown got the first turn to sing the song. "You've got That smile, that only heaven cans make / Everyday I pray to God, that you keep That smile."

Bieber then sing the next line, "You are my dream, there's nothing I will not do / I'll give my life up for you, cos you are my dream."

Furthermore, they both sing together on the bridge and chorus. "And baby, everything That I have is yours, you will of never go cold or hungry / I'll be there When You're insecure, let you know That you're always lovely / Girl, cos you are the only thing That I got right now / One day the sky is falling Pls, I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you / Nothing Between Us will from ever come, I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment